Have you ever thought about becoming a doula?
- Do you have a longing to support families that are welcoming a new baby into their lives?
- Do you have a knack with people and making them feel amazing, peaceful and confident in their abilities as a parent?
- Do you love babies and new parents?
- Are you looking for a career that lets you set your schedule, pay, and volume?
YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
A ProDoula Postartum & Infant Care Doula is a professional doula who’s bringing new parents and their newborns emotional support, companionship, physical support and education. All in an unbiased and non-judgmental way. Doulas are experienced in guiding new parents through the emotional and physical recovery from birth, breast and bottle feeding, diapering, swaddling, soothing techniques, sleep guidance and more! We help parents get to a level of stability where they can THRIVE!
I’m Heather, a mom, a business owner, a Birth Doula, Postpartum & Infant Care Doula, and a Postpartum & Infant Care Doula Trainer with ProDoula. I’d love to chat with you and tell you more about being a doula and how to become one! I’d love to come to your location to train you to do the work that I love so much! Let’s do this!
I completed Heather’s postpartum training in January. Heather has a very unique ability with communication. I can’t express how much I appreciate her ability to keep everyone on task, but also maintain so much kindness, compassion and empathy for everyone’s experience. Heather’s training was a beautiful healing experience that gave students the opportunity to share their own stories, as well as teaching doulas how to become active listeners. Merging our emotional intelligence with the practical skills we learned about caring for families and infants, will make all the difference for how I support families. I am so grateful for Heather, and her ability to hold space for people while still being able to convey the academic content. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to learn in such a supportive environment!-R. Adams, Ohio
What do you get with a ProDoula Postpartum & Infant Care Doula Training?
- ProDoula’s comprehensive, standardized curriculum
- The knowledge of what is needed to begin and run your legitimate doula business
- The ability to understand and evaluate your clients’ personality style with the DISC personality assessment tool
- With the knowledge of DISC, you will be able to attune to each client and be able to support and communicate with them effectively based on their personality and communication style
- The ability to demonstrate and provide support in basic newborn care, postpartum recovery, postpartum mood disorders, parenting philosophies, various infant feeding methods, and more
- The knowledge to give clients physical, emotional, educational support without bias or judgment
My upcoming Postpartum & Infant Care Doula Trainings:
*ProDoula trainings are temporarily being held virtually. This means you can stay in the comfort of your own home and learn by live, interactive and discussion-based training! Once you have completed this virtual training, you will be eligible to attend the same in-person training once they have resumed at no cost to you.
First, register for a scheduled training, or message me to set up a training date in your area. Second, attend the two-day, 20 hour comprehensive workshop. Next, complete and pass the certification exam (fee for this exam is covered in the training cost). Then, submit your current CPR certification. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’RE CERTIFIED!